- The device
- Facilitates Surgical Maneuvering
- Is highly effective in displacing and stabilizing tissues during Cataract Surgery
- Protects Corneal Endothelium from surgical trauma
- Provides lubrication for easy Implantation of Intraocular Lens
2. Product (Device) Description:
Sodium Hyaluronate is a gel like aminoglycan found in many human tissues and in synovial fluid in the joints.
Since Sodium Hyaluronate is bio available it is one of the most widely used OVDs as a lubricating surgical adjunct during ophthalmic surgery.
A highly purified, bacterially fermented, injectable grade of Sodium Hyaluronate is used to make a sterile, apyrogenic solution in an aqueous base of Balanced Salts.
The product is supplied in a Glass Prefilled Syringe
The Viscous and Elastic properties of the Sodium Hyaluronate Ophthalmic Solution OVD make it in critical adjunct during ophthalmic surgery.
- Physiological Properties
Some of the highlights of the product were mentioned above and I am sure that it may not be enough to answer all your queries hence please feel free to drop us a mail on email@example.com I will be more than glad to talk to you all and try to address your concerns.